Data protection legislation gives you a number of rights to protect you against an organisation mishandling your personal information. It is important that you understand your rights and in this document we have set out what those rights are and how you can exercise your rights in respect of egem Academy Publishing and Educational Guidance Services Trade Limited Company's processing of your personal information.
How we collect your personal information
We collect information about you in three ways: directly from your input.
How we use your information
We are committed to delivering a relevant and useful experience to you. Depending on how you interact with us and the Service, we use your personal information to:
- Provide, activate and manage your access to and use of the Service;
- Process and fulfill a request, order, download, subscription or other transaction;
- Offer you customized content and other personalization to make the Service more efficient for you and more relevant to your interests and geography;
- Enhance and improve the Service, such as add new content and features;
- Notify you about changes, updates and other announcements related to the Service;
- Deliver targeted advertisements, promotional messages, and other information related to the Service and to your interests;
- Provide technical, product and other support and help to keep the Service working, safe and secure; and/or
- Identify usage trends and develop data analysis, including for the purposes of research, audits, reporting and other business operations, such as to pay royalties and license fees to third-party content providers, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, evaluate our business performance, or in other ways pursuant to a customer agreement.
How long do we keep your information
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to finalise any transaction with you.
Sharing of your information
We do not share your personal information. We share only your name, ORCID id, e-mail and address in article.
All the articles published in Pegem Eğitim ve Öğretim Dergisi are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.